With your help, Langley Meals on Wheels has been 'people helping people' for over 42 years. Together, we have been able to continue to serve our community's most vulnerable – including seniors, families and those at risk.
When you give to Langley Meals on Wheels, your dollars go directly to programs that are feeding and supporting children, youth, families and seniors. Your support makes our community stronger!
Langley Meals on Wheels produces healthy and nutritious food in the kitchen growing and expanding the reach with the new Aldergrove Community Station House - this is a partnership with various organizations that allow us to continue to provide food and supports to all of Langley.
- Improve people's access to healthy food in a dignified way.
- Decrease social isolation and increase people's connection to supports.
- Increase healthy food knowledge and skills.
- Create opportunities for people to take action on the issues that affect their lives.
- Empower people to be volunteers and leaders.
Let us know how you would like to direct your funds and giving. $20.00 $50, $100 or more - Donate once or donate monthly!
- Donate over the phone with a credit card during office hours.
- Donate by interac e-transfer to email@example.com. Please let us know your transfer is a donation.
- Donate in person at our office, cash, cheque, or debit/credit card.
- Donation tax receipts will only be issued for donations over $25.00. Ensure you enter your mailing address when making a donation online.
- Donate with PayPal by clicking the Donate button below. Please let us know your payment is a donation.
Donate to Aldergrove Community Station House or Langley Meals on Wheels below: